WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Droid_Informer

A Good Up to Date Captcha Solver Program

ReplyThanks 2018/06/05 10:43:31 0 0
I haven't found one I liked yet. Googles picture captcha, sometimes not humanly possible to solve them. Sometimes waste 5-10 minutes solving them, a few times I had to give up or change my IP. I have had Captcha Sniper for a few years, installed probably installed it 100 times, never got it work.
Aprilcaicai
2018/06/05 16:27:16

If you are using BotChief, we suggest you use 2captcha plugin to solve the Google captcha. And it works very well.

Also you can use BotChief to create a bot to auto change your ip with proxy.

Please feel free to contact us if you need more help in the future.

Anonymo
2024/04/05 03:36:35
Choose the right e-liquid for your vaping experience. Nicotine strength, flavor preferences, and PG/VG ratio. Start with lower nicotine levels if kik kalibloom you're new to vaping, gradually adjusting as needed.
Anonymo
2024/06/25 23:56:59
Temperature stability ensures that vinyl adhesives perform well in varying temperatures. They can withstand extreme heat and cold without losing their adhesive strength, intafloors silverwater making them suitable for both indoor and outdoor use in different climates.
Anonymo
2024/06/26 01:20:13
Personal preference plays a significant role in choosing between rubies and diamonds. Some may prefer the timeless elegance and unmatched sparkle of dragon eel diamonds, while others might be drawn to the passionate, rich color of rubies, reflecting their individual style.
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option